PURITY CLEAR 0.5-1 SEC | RAPID DRY VOLUME & MEGA VOLUME LASH ADHESIVE, 5 & 10 ML
It's Infinity, with no black carbon. Extended Bond, Rapid Dry. By customer request XO
PURITY is our latest no-carbon adhesive featuring a 0.5-1 second set time, the fastest of all our adhesives. Purity works well in both arid and humid climates with a range of 15-70% RH. Purity adhesive is ideal for experienced lash artists with low fumes and an incredibly strong and lasting hold.
- No carbon
- Oil Resistant
- Latex/Formaldehyde FREE
- Retention - 7 to 8 weeks
- Viscosity - Thin
- Color - Matte Clear
- Fumes - Minimal
- Structure - Flexible
- Environment: 68-78°F Temperature 15-70% RH/Humidity
- Clients eyes must remain closed during the entire procedure. DO NOT apply to self.
IMPORTANT: SELECT PRIORITY MAIL OR FASTER SHIPPING TO MINIMIZE EXPOSURE TO HEAT & COLD.
Use: Shake vigorously before each drop, as the adhesive will separate when settled. If this is not done the first drop will be extremely concentrated and can cause irritation. We recommend using a Mini Vortex Mixer where liquids are swirled in a vortex, not shaken for better results and no air bubbles.
Dispense a small drop onto a sanitary surface, adhesive has a watery consistency that glides smoothly to eliminate any ridges or bumps. Adhesive works best if dispensed into a glue-well to maintain freshness and the glue ball. After each use, clean both tip and cap using Adhesive Wipes.
Curing: To accelerate the curing process, we suggest using our Lash Ultra Bonder to immediately cure the adhesive while eliminating the source of fumes and increasing the bonding strength. Alternatively, a nano-mister can also be used. The cloud like, ultra fine mist reduces the curing time of adhesives. Also provides cooling relief to dry eyes.
Lash Room Conditions: Use only in a well-ventilated room, away from harsh chemicals such as acrylic nails, hair color, perms, etc. Humidity and temperature directly impact how the Infinity adhesive behaves. Use an Hygrometer to optimize your environment and maintain temperature and humidity levels. Ideal setting is 68-78°F Temperature 15-70% RH/Humidity.
Shelf Life: 2 months opened, 10 months unopened.
Storage: Store upright & out of direct sun, UV light will damage the adhesive. Store in the original packing or airtight Adhesive Storage Container with silica packages. Stable formula, do not refrigerate/freeze due to condensation. DO NOT STORE WITH ADHESIVE REMOVER.
- Important Info:
- Purity Clear Adhesive is only for experienced professionals who are fast & accurate! The 0.5-second dry time means the natural lash must be isolated before the extensions are dipped and placed. Instant set time leaves no time for adjustments.
- Pro Tips:
- Professional use only. Shake vigorously before every drop, or, use the PL Vortex Mixer. Clean nozzle clean after every use with PL Adhesive Wipes. Replace glue drop every 15-20 minutes. Do not use it on yourself.
- Store your adhesive(s) with the silica pack in a PremierLash Adhesive Container. Keep in a cool, dry area. Do not store it in the fridge.
- For professional use only. Proper licensing and regulatory requirements must be met to use these professional-grade products. DO NOT APPLY ADHESIVE TO THE SKIN. Excessive amounts on the skin may cause burns or superficial damage to the skin or hair.
- We recommend doing a patch test prior to using this product on your clients for the 1st time. The clients' eyes must remain completely closed throughout the application. Use only in a well-ventilated environment.
- Mega Volume